Below are all the posts from our baby website...I am transferring everything over to here. See pictures of my growth below:I just created this webpage. I hope I'm not jumping the gun! We have our first appointment Thursday at 10 AM. I have so many questions, but I hear that is to be expected the first time around. Right now, I have had some symptoms, but nothing too troublesome. I'm able to work with no problem. Praise God!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
We had our appointment this morning and the doctor confirmed that we are indeed pregnant! The ultrasound showed a sac and measured at 5 weeks. We go back in two weeks to hear a heart beat. We are thrilled and excited about what is in store. Thank you for all your prayers and keep them coming please!

Thursday, October 18, 2007
We had our 2nd appointment today. We are seven weeks and two days. We saw the baby on the ultrasound and there was a strong and loud heartbeat. Praise God! I am still feeling good and strong. We go back in month on November 15.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
I had my third appointment today. Everything seems to still be going well. He or she measured 11 weeks and 4 days which is two days further than we thought...but we all know I'll have big one...or at least a long one! The heartbeat was 164...the technician said this could be an early sign that it's a girl??The ultrasound blew my mind because I could actually see the parts of the baby! I asked the technician if I'd get pictures again and she said, "Of course!" and then the baby started nodding its head too! Then the baby was wiggling around and obviously trying to say hi! I have an actual picture of of Baby Plucker waving hello! Too cool!Tuesday I had an exciting morning. I passed out while doing my morning breakfast duty at school. Luckily, I felt it coming and was able to pull someone to catch me. Apparently the culprit was too many natural sugars...no more fruit and OJ in the morning...more protein from now on. I'm also carrying snacks with me everywhere I go as well as aiming to eat five small meals a day.I only gained 3 lbs. in the past month, but that is apparently right on schedule. I go back right before Christmas for a 16 week appointment and then in January to find out the sex of the baby.Exciting times ahead...Thanks for all your prayers and support!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Well I'm officially 14 weeks and in the 4th month so they say. I had a moment the other night when I discovered I really am starting to show. Now to most people I probably just look fat but I know my body and this is not what fat looks like on me...my clothes are not fitting but maternity is falling off...So here's to frustrating clothes choices each and every day for a while. Surely this stage won't last too long. My next appointment is December 20 in the afternoon. I'll be 16w and 2d. I'll post more then.

17 weeks!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I forgot to update after our last appointment, Dec. 20. It was uneventful but reassuring. I heard the heartbeat using the Doppler instrument. We scheduled to BIG ultrasound for Jan. 17. This is when we are supposed to find out the sex. Hopefully the baby will cooperate :)
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Happy New Year!I got an exciting confirmation last night. I actually felt the baby move quite a bit last night. We figured he or she was cheering for Auburn in the Chik-Fil-A Bowl:) I felt the baby move a few days ago but wasn't sure. It's occurring more frequently now and I'm pretty sure that it is the baby as it is in the right area and it is a very different feeling than I have ever had before.I'm getting very anxious for January 17th. I'm convinced it's a boy and Jay thinks it's a girl...so regardless, one of us will be surprised and one of us will be like "Told you so!":)We are starting to look at furniture and such...
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Today was the big ultrasound so they say. Baby Plucker is doing well. I was determined to get her moving so I had a Coke and a cookie before I left. Well, it worked she was moving! She was moving so much it was hard to get a good picture (see gallery!)Good news is that she is healthy and talented and can already stand on her head. Unfortunately, though I say "she" the technician didn't give us a 100% affirmative that it is a girl. She offered for me to come back next week. I'm going to definitely try that! For now enjoy the pictures and thanks for all the prayers...we have a healthy baby so far!

Monday, January 21, 2008
We went back this morning and got the confirmation we assumed...we have a little girl on her way. Eva Laurel Plucker! We are thrilled beyond belief and excited about planning!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Yesterday I had a 24 week appointment and found out that I'm measuring at 25 weeks. He said that was right on track. Laurel's heartbeat was right around 140 and she was all over the place again. We may be in for an active little one!As for me, blood pressure good...I gained 4 lbs...for a total of 15 overall. I had the glucose screening yesterday and failed. I have to go back Monday for the 3 hour test! Yuck! Please pray that I'm not diabetic...but I guess if I am it's not a big deal...I just get a special diet...I talked to my principal last week and told her that I'm officially taking a year off. She was very supportive. It was funny because she laughed and said..."I did the same thing except my year turned into six"! I'm glad she is so supportive. It really helps. I also got my final observation complete earlier this week...Now I won't feel bad about starting to pack things up at work and clean out so it's not so overwhelming when I'm 38 weeks!We've had a busy week overall. Jay turned 33 on Tuesday. I took him out to dinner and had his parents surprised him for dinner...I can't believe I managed to pull it off! Then yesterday was Valentine's Day and appointment...We went to see "27 Dresses" last night. Then today is Mom's 60th birthday. Grace is flying into to town for the weekend and we're having a big party. So a busy few days ahead too!I know I need an updated picture...I'll try to get Auntie Grace to take it when she gets here today and post it before going to Montgomery...Thanks for all the prayers and support!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I forgot to update Monday...but good news! I passed the Glucose test so I do not have Gestational Diabetes! Yippee! I don't have skip Cadbury Eggs this season. That was my biggest concern...Love those things!Other than that I'm starting to really get big...Jay is going to take a 25 week picture soon...hopefully before I hit 26 weeks:)

25 weeks!
Well that's it for now...I'm 29 weeks and 4 days today...I'll get Jay to take a 30 week soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment