

The pergola is complete and painted. I think it looks awesome! We found some furniture we like at Big Lots so hopefully we'll be all set soon...though I have to admit that outdoor furniture is the least of my worries right now. Jay is eager to begin the gardening aspect of the backyard. I think he is going to build some raised beds to be even with the patio and add some topsoil as well...We have three more trees to plant and I will start my official herb garden soon! Bozeman decided to pose nicely for the second picture;) The grill in the background will get to come back to the patio very soon! Yippee!
After traveling to the lake last weekend, we decided to basically stay in town until the baby comes. I'm getting slightly more uncomfortable but doing well overall! We will stay busy though with events almost every weekend in April...
No comments:
Post a Comment