Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Week 11



Laurel is having fun and growing strong as she reaches the 11 week mark! I decided to pull out the jumper. The directions said to wait until the child could sit without assistance and hold head up before use, and then to no longer use it once the child can walk. What? That could really limit the us if a child sits late and then walks early. So, I decided to try to get the money's worth out of it and see if she's close to being able to enjoy it! She has mostly full control of the head...and that's it. Despite being WAY too young, she seemed to enjoy the jumper thoroughly. I'm sure it will be a toy of choice in coming weeks. Tonight I gave her a bath and tried to get to her hair before it dried...and I was able to comb the wild hair down! Once dry it was mostly back up again...Oh well...She is too cute no matter what!

No comments: