Sunday, November 16, 2008

This cup is mine...

Lately we've noticed that Laurel is always grabbing at our cups and trying to bring them to her mouth. I decided today to get her first "Training Cup" or "Sippy Cup". What a hit this is! It's funny to watch her try and figure this new toy out! I'm sure it will take no time...

And sitting...isn't she doing great? She is mostly sitting by herself and learning to balance quite well. I can't get over how fast all these milestones seem to come.

One more thing, she officially has two teeth! The second one came in last weekend.
My new toy!I think I know how this works...Almost!....let's try this again...
Nope that not it either...There...I got it...but now I need someone to sit me up again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen is obsessed with cups too! Any cup she can get her hands on will do. We give her an empty sippy to hold and she loves it. Sometimes I'll be feeding her and will take a drink and she tries to bat the cup out of my hand or grab it for herself. She's also been doused with water a few times because of that!

Alicia said...

How cute! She has 1 more tooth than Caroline, ha!!