Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Broken Camera...

So...our camera is at the camera hospital somewhere...Not sure what happened? I was just taking pictures of Laurel, my favorite subject, in various Christmas outfits...and all of sudden I took a picture and it turned out black? Strange...so we will update without pictures for a while...hopefully we'll have it back by Christmas...What a time of year to have this happen!

Well, today Laurel is 28 weeks old! So hard to believe! She is sitting confidently, napping well, and sleeping well (with the occasional bad nights). We have moved on to bananas and green beans in our solid food introduction. So far she seems to like it all!

I am trying my hand at making some of her food. At this point I've made avacado and apples. I'm going to try carrots and green beans soon! It seems a little time consuming...but I think it saves us money and in this economy, we can use that!

If you get a chance look that the blog to the right, "Baby Heath Updates". This is the baby of a cousin of Jay's that is awaiting a heart transplant. Please keep them in your prayers.

1 comment:

Tracie Martin said...

I'm so bummed for you! I know the feeling all too well when technology fails us...it's hard to be without! Have a wonderful holiday together! :)