On Sunday night we experienced one of those rites of passage in parenthood. Laurel threw up on each of us...we all went through about 3 pairs of pajamas, and had to strip the bed about 3 am! What fun, I know! We survived that night on very little sleep...
Last night was much improved but she still awoke a few times crying. This is very atypical, so I knew something must be wrong. We went to see our friend, Dr. McCown, and he confirmed that she has another ear infection...So we're back on antibiotics for the next 10 days. After her first dose, her mood is much improved and she sleeping fine so far tonight...We're praying she sleeps through the night...We NEED it (as I yawn...)!
Below are some pictures pre-sick of her playing with Daddy's sunglasses and cell phone. She too cool, eh?
Below are some pictures pre-sick of her playing with Daddy's sunglasses and cell phone. She too cool, eh?

No comments:
Post a Comment