Saturday, April 25, 2009

Buy me?


Would you pay money for something like this? It is hand-painted personalized art for a baby or a children's room. Really could be any room I guess.

Why?... Jay is always saying I need a hobby...besides cleaning, organizing, donating, and trashing our house. Then Laurel's letters I had over her bed started falling...seemed a little dangerous. So, I envisioned painting her name in colors to match her room to replace the wooden yellow letters. This is what I came up with!

So...what do you think?...please comment...

5 comments:

Alicia said...

This is ADORABLE! I love the lettering, very talented Rachel!!

me said...

Thanks Alicia!

Tracie Martin said...

Um, you have a hidden secret gift! I'd buy one for my baby!

kristi said...

very cute! i've started trying to paint some things for shep's room. you've done a great job, love the lettering.

L said...

it's precious!