Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Girl!






Laurel is now three! She had such a great day for her birthday; cupcakes at school, a trip to the zoo, and ended with a car trip to the lake.

In the morning, we both woke her up and I said, "Laurel! It's your birthday! You are so big!" She looked so surprised, but also very excited. We started her morning off with a large princess balloon that she has been eying at Publix for some time and a birthday card.

After I got off work, I took cupcakes to her school and we celebrated with her class. From there I took her out of school and we picked Daddy up and headed to the zoo!

The Birmingham Zoo has recently undergone a big renovation adding a part called Trails of Africa. It looks very nice, but we were a little disappointed that it seemed like just elephants were added. Laurel thought it was great and that is what mattered most;)

We ended our day a little late by arriving to lake way past bedtime.

No comments: