(Disclaimer: I apologize in advance if this grosses you out...it is gross!)
So Laurel and I had a lovely day visiting Montgomery. We left just around 2:00 so she could nap in the car on the way home. Nice plan, eh? So after 45 minutes she was awake already and cranky. When we got home ,I put her in bed after first giving her a new diaper. She wasn't thrilled with this idea, but I knew she needed more sleep. She never did fall asleep but I left her in there till 4:30 when she normally wakes. I heard her talking a few times, even heard her say, "Oh no!"...didn't think anything of it as she has become very verbal lately and loves to toss blankets and baby out of the crib for fun, hence "Oh no!"...
So I walk into her room after "nap time" and she say "Oh no!" and points to two spots of tee-tee on her mattress. I say, "Oh no! Did your diaper leak?" I then pull up her shirt to discover she doesn't have a diaper on! I look on the floor, just as she says, "poo poo...". Yep, she pooped in her diaper, took it off and threw it on the floor.
On the bright side the "poo poo" was contained in the diaper and she was visibly clean. I have washed her up anyway as I was disgusted...but have to give it a good laugh at the end.
I think we might be ready for serious potty training!
So Laurel and I had a lovely day visiting Montgomery. We left just around 2:00 so she could nap in the car on the way home. Nice plan, eh? So after 45 minutes she was awake already and cranky. When we got home ,I put her in bed after first giving her a new diaper. She wasn't thrilled with this idea, but I knew she needed more sleep. She never did fall asleep but I left her in there till 4:30 when she normally wakes. I heard her talking a few times, even heard her say, "Oh no!"...didn't think anything of it as she has become very verbal lately and loves to toss blankets and baby out of the crib for fun, hence "Oh no!"...
So I walk into her room after "nap time" and she say "Oh no!" and points to two spots of tee-tee on her mattress. I say, "Oh no! Did your diaper leak?" I then pull up her shirt to discover she doesn't have a diaper on! I look on the floor, just as she says, "poo poo...". Yep, she pooped in her diaper, took it off and threw it on the floor.
On the bright side the "poo poo" was contained in the diaper and she was visibly clean. I have washed her up anyway as I was disgusted...but have to give it a good laugh at the end.
I think we might be ready for serious potty training!
2 comments:
love it! part of mommyhood. although shep was my only one to have done this, and it wasn't contained in the diaper! :)
She kept it in the diaper!!!! Lucky you!!!!=)
Post a Comment