Our family blog is mostly pictures of our sweet Laurel as she grows up, but I though I'd
add in some of the funny things she says and does so that I can remember them later. If
you have had any funny comments or encounters with her please comment for me too!
1) Houses- It seems that everyone's house is really the woman's house. Mommy lives
at home and Daddy lives at work. Same for everyone she encounters, the woman owns
the house and the man lives at work. I think this concept is quite sophisticated for her
age even though it's wrong...or is it?
2)Hugs and Kisses- Laurel is full of love! She is quick to say "I love you..." and makes
sure to shower both mommy and Daddy with hugs and kisses. It is so sweet and melts
my heart every time!
3)Silly- Laurel finds many things silly. From Daddy making monster noises, to Bozeman
running in circles around the house. She is quick to say something is silly and just
laugh!
4) Prayers- Each night we have routine of getting ready for bed. Part of that routine is
prayers. This girls has an amazing memory and prays for everyone she can thinks of.
She always begins with her dear friend Anna Tyler and goes on to name another 50 or
so people. Sometimes strange things get added in too. For example, tonight she prayed
for Sandy (Annie's dog) and Daddy Warbucks...
Well all day every day we make memories. Some better than others (potty accidents
on the floor are not one of the best). She does not particularly like it when we give
her choices that are not to her liking, or when she has to spend time in time out. But
frowning up is all about learning and we're all learning each and every moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment