Laurel has had trouble realizing that all the Christmas lights have been put away. In our neighborhood we have a family that has a light up nativity. Every time we'd pass the house she'd yell out, "There's Baby Jesus!" Since they have also put this nativity away, I told her that they put their decorations back in the attic. She did not quite get this and continued to ask, "Where's Baby Jesus?". So, I told her not to worry because Jesus is in her heart, and that He's in everyone's heart. She thought about that quite seriously.
Fast forward a day or two and she states at bedtime time that Jesus is in her heart. I respond, "Yes, is Jesus in Daddy's heart too?"
Laurel: "No, Mary is in Daddy's heart and Joseph is in yours."
Um...okay? Doesn't quite get the idea...but what a interesting thought...
Fast forward a day or two and she states at bedtime time that Jesus is in her heart. I respond, "Yes, is Jesus in Daddy's heart too?"
Laurel: "No, Mary is in Daddy's heart and Joseph is in yours."
Um...okay? Doesn't quite get the idea...but what a interesting thought...
1 comment:
Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment