Thursday, May 8, 2008

36 or 37 weeks...


So...here I am at 36 weeks and 2 days...
I had my 36 week appointment yesterday and found out that I am actually measuring 37 weeks and I am already 2cm dilated! This really made Laurel's arrival seem very real...very soon! We are excited...
I had major anxiety last night about her impending arrival and managed to worry a lot of coworkers today. I tried my best to pack up a lot today and we will go this weekend to get more stuff out so I have less to worry about in case she decides to come early.
The doctor said that he was pretty sure I'd make it till next week...but wasn't sure after that. Apparently it is fairly common to be 2 cm for weeks at a time so it may not mean anything but it was huge to me!

No comments: