Monday, May 12, 2008

Laurel's Nursery...




We got Laurel's room complete this weekend...I am very happy with it and can't wait to use it...though she'll probably hang out in the pack n play with us for a bit.

This past weekend we kept busy. I worked at the Buck Creek Festival for the Day School that I'll be working at 3 days a week next year...It was so hot and humid...Jay brought Bozeman toward the end of my shift and we walked around checking everything out. We even got to see our first Rubber Ducky race...It was a sight...a much longer race than I anticipated!

On Sunday (Mother's Day), we went to early church so we could then go to school and get all my stuff out of the classroom. Mom and Dad McPhillips volunteered to help us...so we were done in about an hour! We then went to The Fish Market restaurant for a Mother's Day lunch.

I got lots of nice stuff for my first Mother's Day...and as JoAnn said in her card...enjoy it...because it will be my last quiet Mother's Day...What a thought!

No comments: