Good news!
I finished work this morning and got everything complete to check out...so no loose ends there. I'm glad that I don't have to worry about that anymore! I was so excited to say good bye to the kids yesterday. I'll miss my coworkers, I was lucky to have some really great people to work with that made everything bearable.
Baby News...
We are still hanging in there...I think I'm have Braxton Hicks...I can feel my belly get hard...but there is no pain and nothing regular as far as I can tell. I guess I'm waiting for pain that I can time...or my water to break...Still looking like Tuesday will be the day...though I'm praying she'll decide to come on her own.
Home News...
Trying to nest...trying to nap...not all working so well for me...I am just exhausted...I get little chores done and then find myself napping again...Well, I guess I should enjoy the rest while I can, right?
That's it from here for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment