Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Need thoughts and prayers please...

I went to work this morning...feeling fine...at my duty, I started feeling weird...nausea...pressure in chest and arms...I went to the nurse to check BP...it was 120/80...good...but high for me...I went on and finished duty went to class and then got clammy and generally felt yuck...But...
We had 5th grade graduation today and I felt like I needed to stay and get through that if at all possible. So...I made it...
Right after, I found someone to cover the rest of the day...still feel nauseous...and weird...pressure has lessened...but I I literally feel my heart beating without touching my chest...REALLY don't feel good. Anyway...I called the doctor and they wanted me to come in...my BP was a little more elevated...but nothing of concern...it was 130 over something...I have some keytones...but I hadn't had lunch due to the nausea.
What came out of it? We have a scheduled induction for Tuesday...though the doc says he wouldn't be surprised if she came before that...So we'll see.
For now, I'm going to try to go to work for the last day with students and then hopefully close everything out Friday...We'll see if Laurel lets me do that:)

As of today I am 2 and a half cm and between 70 and 80% effaced...
Rachel

No comments: